The Department of Transportation compiles a checklist that all trucking companies must conform to. This includes items such as ensuring the driver carries certain documents in the truck with them, completes the right inspections and physicals, records hours of service, marks DOT numbers on the trucks and much more.
DOT safety standards help keep drivers and their cargo safe. While crucial to your business operations, we understand how easily your DOT compliance can slip through the cracks. But whether you’re a trucking contractor or the owner or manager of a trucking fleet, you must ensure your fleet stays within the DOT compliance standards to avoid being put out of commission.
Why DOT Compliance and Safety Matters
Complying with DOT standards means operating safer trucks and following laws set by your state’s Department of Transportation. DOT compliance standards are constantly evolving and even differ by state. That’s why it’s important to stay up to date with these regulations and standards, and further, know which standards apply to your fleet.
Violating DOT standards can cost trucking companies more than just a great amount of money if found to be in violation. It could cost you drivers, customers or even your business as a whole.
How We Can Assist You with Your DOT Safety Compliance
Operating Authority Services looks for the most efficient, cost-effective solutions for your business. We offer products such as DOT decals, magnets and log books that make sure each truck is following regulations.
The Benefits of DOT Safety Compliance Services
Did you know over half of DOT applications are filled out incorrectly? This can lead the department to reject your application, costing you time and money as you fill it out again and refile. Meanwhile, your company loses valuable business.
We know what’s necessary for trucking companies in following these regulations, and we get the necessary forms filled out accurately the first time. We ensure everything is in order for you and that all DOT materials are submitted in a timely manner. A DOT safety compliance service can take care of the small details while you look out for the big picture, keeping your trucks moving and on schedule year over year.
Why Operating Authority Services?
There are other DOT compliance assistance companies out there. Why choose us? When you employ Operating Authority Services, you get:
- Transparency- You’ll always know exactly what your trucking company needs to be in compliance and you’ll never wonder if we’re just trying to sell you additional services. We even offer a free Driver Qualification File Template, which can help you keep your company in compliance.
- Better knowledge of DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration standards.
- Ability to bundle your services for a custom solution so that you never have to worry if you’re in compliance and up-to-date with your registration.
Contact us today to discover how much we can do for your company or order online for quick, reliable service. Let us take care of your companies DOT compliance so that you can take care of your fleet.
Operating Authority Services Can Help With:
- DOT Registration
- DOT Audit Support
- Driver Qualification Files
- Filing Motor Carrier (Operating Authority)
- BOC3 (Designated Processing Agent)
- UCR (Unified Carrier Registration)
- Updating or Changing DOT Registration and/or Motor Carrier
- Biennial Updating
- DOT Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Enrollment
- ELD of Elog Compliance Audit
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact one of our compliance experts today to ensure that you are on the right side of DOT and FMCSA laws and regulations.