The Department of Transportation application and registration process can be a very detailed, involved process. We understand you have a lot to worry about and don’t have time to check every little detail of your DOT registration. That’s where our DOT number registration assistance come in. We’re your one stop shop for DOT Compliance Registration and implementation for your fleet. Operating Authority Services can assist you with filing your DOT application, as well as getting your trucks number stickers to display their DOT number in compliance with regulations.
If your trucking company needs DOT registration assistance or application assistance services check out the DOT assistance services or order online for fast, reliable help with your DOT registration:
- Filing for a New DOT Number: If you’re involved in interstate commerce, you must have a USDOT number. Each truck must also have that number displayed on the side of their tractor.
- Biennial MCS-150 Renewal: Every two years, you must fill out a Motor Carrier Identification Report with updated information, even if there are no changes in your interstate operation or company status.
- Initial and Annual Registration Filing: All interstate carriers must complete this paperwork initially, and yearly thereafter.
- Application for MC Number: Operating Authority: You may need to get more than one operating authority to support your trucking company. You may also see the MC referred to as “MX” or “FF.”
- Reinstatement of MC Number: Operating Authority: Unless you are a passenger carrier that was found to be an imminent hazard or received an unsatisfactory rating, you can ask for an MC number to be reinstated, though you must have the proper form filled out and insurance lined up.
- United Carrier Registration: Also referred to as UCR, this is required for those that carry cargo across states.
DOT Number Registration Assistance From Operating Authority Services
You risk losing money to fines or time to delays if you fill out these forms incorrectly or fail to file them at all. With so much else on your mind, such as scheduling, paying salaries and routing, you may find DOT compliance falls off your to-do list.
Let us shoulder the responsibility for you. When you hire us to take care of your DOT application, you can rest assured knowing that your company will be ready to go in no time at all. Contact us today to find out what your trucking company needs or order your DOT number registration assistance online.