IFTA Filing in Massachusetts
Massachusetts Trucking Compliance
Running a Massachusetts trucking company is no easy task. You have to find the right drivers, exceed your clients’ expectations and make sure everyone is staying safe. Worrying about the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations can take away valuable time you could use to grow your business — that’s where Operating Authority Services steps in.
We are full-service providers of Massachusetts trucking compliance services. Operating Authority Services offers numerous benefits, from helping you avoid fines to maximizing your efficiency. When you partner with us, we lift the responsibility of compliance from your shoulders, so you can focus on giving your business a competitive edge.
Trucking Compliance Consultation Services in Massachusetts
All types of trucking companies can benefit from compliance services from Operating Authority Services. We stay up-to-date with changing compliance standards, so you can stay ahead of the curve. We’ll also fill out and file your paperwork correctly, eliminating what you would have to pay for costly errors. Working with us means your registrations will always stay current, and all your new hires will have the correct documentation.
Operating Authority Services works hard to become a trusted part of your business. We’ll handle all the complicated Massachusetts trucking compliance regulations and create a custom solution that works for your goals. Our expertise includes:
- DOT consulting and driver qualification management: The DOT requires you to meet certain rules and standards that keep drivers and cargo safe. We identify these areas and help you comply with them. Operating Authority Services can also help you meet the DOT’s guidelines for driver registration and documentation, including medical exams, physicals, road tests and more. You can download our Driver Qualification File to learn more.
- FMCSA services: In the case of a safety audit, compliance review or roadside inspection, you need to have all the documentation the FMCSA requires. Operating Authority Services will help you file the right paperwork, including MCS-90 forms, to make sure you can transport hazardous materials and stay compliant.
- Massachusetts IFTA compliance: Massachusetts is part of the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA), which requires companies to report fuel taxes. You can make Massachusetts your base jurisdiction for IFTA licensing and reporting if you control and obtain records for qualified motor vehicles in Massachusetts, or if you have qualified vehicles that travel on Massachusetts roadways. Operating Authority Services can help you navigate these complex requirements.
The Benefits of Trucking Compliance Consultation Services
Whether you’re starting a new company or want to make sure your existing company stays compliant, choose Operating Authority Services. We will make sure your company is always in compliance and keep track of all the changes that could impact you. In addition to greater safety and efficiency, you can get these benefits when you choose us:
- More time to run your company, as we reduce the time and resources you have to spend on compliance
- Greater accuracy on your paperwork, which saves you time and money in the case of an error
- An honest and transparent process that will give you peace of mind about your compliance
Contact Us About Massachusetts Trucking Compliance
Get in touch with Operating Authority Services today to start growing your business without worrying about compliance. Contact us online or give us a call to learn more.