IFTA Filing in New York
New York Trucking Compliance
Every trucking business owner or supervisor has to divide their focus. You need to grow your business, hire new drivers, work with different customers and stay compliant on top of it all. If you’re looking for an easier way to meet New York trucking compliance standards, Operating Authority Services can help. We file the right paperwork, ensure your drivers are qualified and work with you to meet all federal and state laws.
As full-service providers for all New York trucking compliance services, we act as your partner from day one. Instead of filing the wrong paperwork that can lead to costly errors, we monitor and manage your documentation to stay efficient. Operating Authority Services is fully-equipped to handle your compliance needs, and we’ll give you the peace of mind of knowing you’re saving time and money.
Trucking Compliance Consultation Services in New York
In the competitive trucking industry, you need to stay up-to-date on all compliance laws to give yourself an edge. However, trying to stay on top of these trends while hiring, filling out paperwork and growing your business can prove impossible. That’s where Operating Authority Services steps in. We take care of all your New York trucking compliance requirements, so you can focus on running your company without the stress of worrying about Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) laws.
When you partner with us for your New York trucking compliance needs, we will give you a custom solution that meets your goals. Our areas of expertise include:
- DOT driver qualification management: It’s important to hire talented and qualified drivers to help grow your trucking company, but it’s equally as important to make sure you have the right documentation. Operating Authority Services takes care of filling out forms and dealing with everything from driver registrations to medical exams to road tests. You can also download our Driver Qualification File to learn more about what you need.
- FMCSA requirements: The FMCSA requires you have certain documentation so you’re prepared for any audits, reviews or inspections. You also need to file MCS-90 forms that show you have the fiscal responsibility to transport hazardous materials. Operating Authority Services takes care of all the resources you need to meet FMCSA laws.
- IFTA compliance: New York participates in International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA), so you can report all the fuel use taxes you owe to New York and other jurisdictions to a single base in New York. To stay compliant, you need two IFTA decals for every qualified motor vehicles from the right jurisdiction. Operating Authority Services will help you meet all these requirements and stay compliant.
The Benefits of Trucking Compliance Consultation Services
It doesn’t matter if your trucking company is brand new or you’ve existed for years — Operating Authority Services can help you adhere to DOT and FMCSA standards and take the stress out of compliance. We stay on track with changing industry standards and alert you before you have time to worry. The other advantages of choosing us include:
- Less time, resources and labor required to deal with compliance, which you can allocate to other areas of your business instead
- Greater accuracy as we take the negative impact out of errors that could hurt your bottom line
- An honest and transparent process where you always know your trucking company is in good hands
Contact Operating Authority Services Today
If you’re looking for an easier way to deal with New York trucking compliance, get in touch with Operating Authority Services. Call us today or contact us online to learn more about taking compliance off your shoulders and onto ours.