IFTA Filing in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Trucking Compliance
Trucking companies in Pennsylvania have a lot to keep track of. As the owner or supervisor of a company, you must focus on running the business, recruiting talented drivers and meeting customers needs. However, you also have to make sure you’re adhering to federal laws, such as those of the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), as well as Pennsylvania trucking compliance regulations.
Operating Authority Services takes all the stress out of compliance. As a full-service provider of trucking compliance assistance in Pennsylvania, we take care of everything from filing the required paperwork and registration forms to ensuring all your drivers have the correct documentation. Our professional consultation services will give you relief from the headache of compliance, providing you time to grow your trucking company.
Trucking Compliance Consultation Services in Pennsylvania
We provide a variety of trucking compliance consultation services in Pennsylvania that will help you run your fleet efficiently and give you a competitive edge. When you work with us, you don’t have to worry about keeping up with industry compliance changes. We make sure your fleet is following federal and state requirements and get your paperwork right the first time to improve safety and save you time and money.
Operating Authority Services will create custom solutions based on your needs, and we offer these Pennsylvania trucking compliance services to our clients:
- Pennsylvania IFTA compliance services: Pennsylvania implemented the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) in 1996. Now, motor carriers based in the state need to file one tax return with Pennsylvania where they report and pay their taxes due to all jurisdictions. If you’re based and operating in Pennsylvania and any other IFTA jurisdictions, you have to display your IFTA decals and carry IFTA licenses.
- DOT driver qualification management: Every time you hire a new driver, you need to meet the DOT’s strict qualifications. You must have the right forms and paperwork filled out and include everything from medical exams, physicals, road tests and more. Operating Authority Services will monitor and manage this paperwork for you and simplify the process through our Driver Qualification File.
- FMCSA compliance services: You need to make sure you have all documentation mandated by the FMCSA. Organizing this documentation will ensure you’re prepared for safety audits, compliance reviews and any roadside inspections. Operating Authority Services can help by ensuring you have all the correct documentation in order.
The Benefits of Trucking Compliance Consultation Services
Pennsylvania trucking compliance can be confusing, so having a partner on your side will make a big difference. Operating Authority Services will make sure your trucking company is compliant from day one. We will help you adhere to all DOT and FMCSA laws, as well as Pennsylvania regulations. The benefits of choosing us include:
- More time and labor you can dedicate to running your business when you don’t have to worry about compliance
- Improved accuracy with filling out and renewing all applicable forms so you won’t deal with any negative impacts from errors
- A completely honest process where we give you the peace of mind you need to know your compliance is in good hands
Learn More About Pennsylvania Trucking Compliance
If you’re ready to take matters of compliance off your shoulders, choose Operating Authority Services. Contact us today by giving us a call or filling out our online form to learn more.